Nursing In UK
M.SC NURSING FOR GNM CANDIDATES
Duration – 2.5 Years
Total Visa – 3 Years
Family can accompany
First year of the course will cover B.Sc curriculum which is equivalent to the final year of B.Sc Degree. After that eighteen months of Postgraduate study in Master’s level (Level 7). On successfully achieving the progression requirements after year one, student can go to the eighteen months master’s level.
On completing the course student will have an internationally recognized qualification that makes them to function effectively with advanced skills in healthcare.
• International students must be qualified nurses or midwifes.
• IELTS score of 6.0 or above (minimum of 5.5 in all components required) OR equivalent.
• Visa issued will be for Masters Programme
• Married students can apply for the visa of spouse together
• Spouse is permitted to work full time
• Student can work 20 hours per week during academics and full time during vacations