UK at a glance
• The Population of UK is around 62 million.
• London is Capital of UK. Birmingham, Cambridge, Derby, Durham, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Nottingham, Oxford, Salisbury, York, etc. are some of the major cities of UK. Four of the world's top six universities are in the UK
• Over 88% of international graduates are satisfied with their UK learning experience
• UK education is all about giving you the inspiration to help you develop your skills, the freedom to be creative, and the support you need to achieve your best.
• With thousands of UK higher education courses on offer, you can follow your passions and choose a course that matches your goals and interests. You can choose to study online or on campus, in the UK or even at an overseas campus!
• Save time and money: UK undergraduate and postgraduate courses are generally shorter than in other countries, helping to keep the cost of tuition fees and living expenses down.
• Quality standards for UK institutions are among the best in the world. Universities, colleges and schools continually have to prove that their courses meet strict criteria.
• UK qualifications are recognized and respected globally. Your UK qualification will be a good foundation for building your future, boosting your career and prospects for a higher salary. UK universities, colleges and schools will provide a stimulating, creative and challenging environment in which to develop your potential.
• Currently more than 70,000 international students are studying in UK.
Why UK ?
• Worldwide Recognition
• Wide Range of Courses
• Multicultural Community
• Students are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week during study and full time during vacations
• An Indian 3 years degree is acceptable directly for Master program
• No GMAT/GRE/SAT required
• Course duration for Master is 12 to 15 months only
• Student's spouse can work legally full time
• Easy process for Admission and Visa
UK Education System
Qualifications awarded by UK universities and colleges
Bachelors Degree – 3 or 4 years duration
(Most universities offer sandwich programs – a year in industry experience during the degree)
Masters Degree – 1 year duration
(Some masters degree can be for more than 1 year duration)
Doctoral Degree – 3- 5 years duration
Institutions also offers foundation degree and diplomas.
• Choosing your required programme
• Identifying Universities
• Health documents, if required
• Taking various required tests like IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
• Arranging and preparing essays and recommendation letters
• Completing and sending application forms along with required documents
• Applying for VISA after obtaining unconditional offer from the universities
Required Documents *
10th and 12th Mark sheets - Recommendation Letters
IELTS / TOEFL Scores
Degree Certificate, if Not then Provisional
Transcript issued by the University Bank Statement (Original)
Bank statements (Original)
Affidavit of Support
Statement of Purpose
Intakes in UK
There are 2 major intakes - September & January
Entry Requirements for studying in UK
Students need to meet both a sufficient level of English language proficiency and the minimum academic requirements before they can be admitted to a UK university or college. Some courses require students to have work experience in order to be eligible for the course. Students can work part time along with their studies in UK. Upon completion of studies, students are entitled to post study work permit.
Documents those are required for a student visa
• Completed visa application form with two passport size photographs. • Valid passport (in original) • Visa Fee (non- refundable) • Letter of unconditional acceptance from a UK institution for a full time course • Proof of funding (bank statement, details of securities held, chartered accountant's certification, I – Tax clearance, letter from sponsor etc.) • Attested copies of education certificates and English language test (IELTS) score sheet (if applicable) • Proof of accommodation in the UK
UNIVERSITIES IN UK OFFER PROGRAMMES IN BELOW MENTIONED STREAMS:
1. GENERAL MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS
2. HEALTH CARE
3. IT AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
6. HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND HOSPITALITY
7. FASHION DESIGNING
8. SOCIAL SCIENCES
9. HUMAN RESOURCE